The Edge-Citigold Wealth Webinar Series 2020 ⚫ Session 2
The Edge and Citigold are proud to present a four-part webinar series in which our panel of distinguished speakers will offer their views for the coming months and how investors can navigate this challenging environment.
Join our second series speaker, Mr Avinash Satwalekar, CFA, Chief Executive Officer & Country Head of Malaysia, Franklin Templeton Asset Management, who will speak on how investors can capitalise on the opportunities emerging within US equities while managing the new dynamics of risk.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This event is free admission.
2. Participants must be age 21 and above.
3. Registrations are subject to vetting by the Organiser (The Edge) and its partner (Citibank). The Organiser and its partner reserves the right to accept or refuse any registration and all decisions made are final.
4. You will receive your registration status by email on 13 October 2020.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
6. You hereby consent for your information to be shared with the Organiser and its partner for future events, promotions and services.
9.35am Welcome Remarks
The Edge Malaysia
9.40am Opening Speech
Country Head Retail Banking, Mortgages & Wealth Management
9.45am US Investment Landscape - The Shape of Things To Come
Avinash Satwalekar, CFA
Chief Executive Officer, Country Head of Malaysia
Franklin Templeton Asset Management
10.05am Q&A Session
Moderated by Anna Taing
AVINASH SATWALEKAR, CFA
Chief Executive Officer & Country Head of Malaysia, Franklin Templeton Asset Management
Avinash Satwalekar is responsible for leading the firm's retail and institutional distribution efforts across Malaysia. Apart from his responsibilities in Malaysia, Avinash also serves as chairman of Vietcombank Fund Management (VCBF), a joint venture between Franklin Templeton and Vietcombank in Vietnam. Under his leadership, Franklin Templeton was one of the first asset managers to launch an open-ended retail fund in Vietnam in 2013.
Prior to joining Franklin Templeton in 1996, Avinash worked for DSP Merrill Lynch in the Debt Origination Group. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Society of San Francisco (CFASF).