The Edge-Citigold Wealth Webinar Series 2020 ⚫ Session 1
The Edge and Citigold are proud to present a four-part webinar series starting this 26 September 2020, which our panel of distinguished speakers will offer their views for the coming months and how investors can navigate this challenging environment.
Join our first series speaker, Mr Teng Chee Wai, Managing Director of Affin Hwang Asset Management to get a pulse on the global market landscape as well as how investors can grow their wealth in the new normal.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This event is free admission.
2. Participants must be age 21 and above.
3. Registrations are subject to vetting by the Organiser (The Edge) and its partner (Citibank). The Organiser and its partner reserves the right to accept or refuse any registration and all decisions made are final.
4. You will receive your registration status by email within 5 working days.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
6. You hereby consent for your information to be shared with the Organiser and its partner for future events, promotions and services.
9.35am Welcome Remarks
Dato’ Ho Kay Tat
Publisher & Group CEO
The Edge Media Group
9.40am Opening Speech
Ms Elaine Fan
Consumer Business Manager
9.45am Investing In The New Normal | Market Outlook Post-Pandemic
Mr Teng Chee Wai
Affin Hwang Asset Management
10.05am Q&A Session
Moderated by Dato’ Ho Kay Tat
MR TENG CHEE WAI
Managing director, Affin Hwang Asset Management
During his 17-year tenure, Mr Teng Chee Wai is responsible for building Affin Hwang Asset Management into one of the top five Malaysian investment management houses, with an excess of RM56 billion in assets under administration as at Nov 30, 2019. In his capacity as managing director, Mr Teng is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the business, as well as having oversight over the investment team.
He began his career in the financial industry as an investment manager with NTUC Income, Singapore.
DATO' HO KAY TAT
Publisher & Group CEO, The Edge Media Group
Dato’ Ho Kay Tat has been in journalism for over 30 years and covered extensively on Malaysian politics, economic and corporate news. He joined The Edge as Editor in 1996 and was appointed as Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief of The Edge and The Edge Financial Daily in 2005. In 2012, he became Publisher and Group CEO of The Edge Media Group.
Dato’ Ho has worked for various news organisations such as New Straits Times, Reuters, Singapore Business Times, Asia Inc., and The Star.